🍍 Pina Colada recipe 🍍
Do you miss the sun and the feeling of summer? Then here is my Pina Colada recipe. Pina Colada is exactly what you need. Coconut, pine apple, rum and lime. Nice!
Pina Colada was invented back in the 18th century. A pirate named Roberto Cofresi made this cocktail for his crew. He would serve it right before they were going to battle. This mix should spike up the courage and adrenalin.
A small fun fact: Pina Colada is spanish and in English it means strained pineapple.
Here is the full cocktail recipe so you can make it in your kitchen!
Do you know anyone who miss that sunshine? 🕺🏽 Or someone who fancy anything with coconut? 💃🏽 Or just someone wholes Pina Colada? 😍
Then share this recipe with them so they calm down with a Pina Colada! 🥥
Do you want more to join the worlds strongest cocktail family?
Pina Colada Cocktail Recipe
Recipe of Pina Colada
Ingredients in one cocktail:
4 cl Dark Rum 🥃
2 cl Lime Juice 🍈
1,5 cl Sugar Syrup 🍯 (1 part sugar mixed with 1 liter boiling water)
1 cl Coconut Syrup
1 cl Cream
5 cl Pineapple Juice
Cubed Ice ❄️
Mexican Elbow (A squeezer) ⚙️
Cocktail Shaker ⚱️
Cocktail Glass 🍸
Your good vibe! 😄
Some awesome people you can serve! 💃🏽🕺🏽
How to make it:
- You need all of the ingredients above. That’s the only way I can guarantee an amazing result!
- Find your cocktail shaker.
- Start by pouring 4 cl rum in your cocktail shaker.
- Next pour 5 cl of Pineapple juice and 2 cl cream into the cocktail shaker.
- Then pour 1,5 cl of Coconut Syrup and Sugar Syrup into the shaker.
- Now squeeze 2 cl lime juice and pour it in.
- Next you fill your cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Close the shaker properly. You wanna make sure you don’t spill anything while shaking.
- Next is shaking! Put on your cocktail smile and just do your thing like Tom Cruise!
- Open the cocktail shaker by giving the tin a clap on the side.
- Strain the cocktail into your choice of glassware!
- Serve and toast with your happy guests! 💃🏽🕺🏽
My advice on how to twist the cocktail:
Pina Colada can as all other cocktails also be twisted in many cool ways.
- I recommend you make your own pineapple juice and try with that. It’s hard work but the taste is really way better. Maybe you can taste the hard work but it’s so nice!
- Another cool twist is to change the juice with mango or passionfruit etc. It’s a different cocktail but it’s still beyond tasty.
- You can of course also change the spirit. I recommend giving it a try with tequila (as always). I really like that twist!
Watch how I rock my twist of a Amaretto Sour: