🌰 Amaretto Sour recipe 🌰
The Best Christmas Cocktails? Well in my mind Amaretto Sour is one the absolutely top Christmas cocktails. Why? If you have tasted it then you know why. It taste like marcipan.
Amaretto Sour is very familiar to the Whisky Sour. I therefore decided to make a twist on it in my youtube video below. Just to make it even more christmassy.
If you don’t feel christmassy then make this one. It will definitely make you scream Last Christmas like never before!
Do you know anyone who struggle with that Christmas feeling? 🕺🏽 Or someone who stress to much about Christmas? 💃🏽 Or just someone who loves marcipan? 😍
Then share this recipe with them so they calm down and feel like Santa himself! 🎅🏼🥃
Do you want more to join the worlds strongest cocktail family?
Amaretto Sour Cocktail Recipe
Recipe of Amaretto Sour
Ingredients in one cocktail:
- 5 cl Amaretto 🌰
- 3 cl Lemon Juice
- 2 cl Sugar Syrup 🍯 (1 part sugar mixed with 1 liter boiling water)
- 1 Egg White 🥚
- Jigger ⚖️
- Cubed Ice ❄️
- Mexican Elbow (A squeezer) ⚙️
- Cocktail Shaker ⚱️
- Strainers 🗑
- Cocktail Glass 🍸
- Your good vibe! 😄
- Some awesome people you can serve! 💃🏽🕺🏽
How to make it:
- You need all of the ingredients above. If you don’t have that then your result is gonna suck. Or if you are really lucky it may come out pretty decent and different but the change of that is not huge.
- Find your cocktail shaker.
- Start by pouring the amaretto and sugar syrup in your cocktail shaker.
- Next squeeze half a lemon (should give you 3 cl of lemon juice). Pour that into your cocktail shaker.
- Now you add 1 egg white to the cocktail shaker.
- Close the cocktail shaker! Make sure it’s closed properly so you don’t spill all of it.
- Dry shake the cocktail shaker. (Dry shaking means shaking without any ice).
- Next you fill your cocktail shaker with ice cubes. Shake it once again. Put on your cocktail smile and just do your thing like Tom Cruise!
- Open the cocktail shaker by giving the tin a clap on the side.
- Strain the cocktail into your choice of glassware!
- Serve and toast with your happy guests! 💃🏽🕺🏽
- As you can see in the video below I made my very own twist of Amaretto Sour. I recommend that make you make a twist of this lovely marcipan cocktail!
- Try adding a special syrup instead of sugar syrup. Cinnamon, Vanilla or Nougat. It will only give even more flavour to the cocktail.
- Try to decrease the volume of Amaretto and instead add some nice dark Rum.
- Another beautiful twist is using a sifon and create a nice foam with you put on top of your cocktail. Watch the video below where I do exactly that!