🍇 Bramble cocktail recipe 🍇
Maybe the best gin cocktail? Here I share my Bramble cocktail recipe. A fruity cocktail with a gin base.
Bramble was invented back in the 80’s. Our very own cocktail legend Dick Bradsell is the father of this classic craft cocktail.
Here is my version of the classic cocktail. It’s quite easy to make since you only need 4 ingredients. Cheers for that! 💃🏽🍃🕺🏽
Do you know anyone who really wants a fruity gin cocktail? ?👋🏼😄
Then share this recipe with them so they can mix something else than Gin and Tonic!
Do you want more to join the worlds strongest cocktail family?
Bramble Cocktail Recipe
Recipe of a Bramble
Ingredients in one cocktail:
- 5 cl Gin 🍸
- 3 cl Lemon Juice 🍋
- 2 cl Sugar Syrup 🍯 (1 part sugar mixed with 1 liter boiling water)
- 2 cl Creme de Mur (Blackberry Syrup or Liquor) 🍇
- Jigger ⚖️
- Crushed Ice ❄️
- Mexican Elbow (A squeezer) ⚙️
- Cocktail glasses 🍹
- Your good vibe! 😄
- Some awesome people you can serve! 💃🏽🕺🏽
How to make it:
- I tend to believe first step is making sure you got all above. If you etc. forgot lemon then you are gonna end up with a way too sweet nightmare of a cocktail. Don’t be that guy.
- Start by pouring gin and sugar syrup in your glass.
- Now cut the lemon in half and find your Mexican Elbow (squeezer). Then squeeze the lemon and add it to your glass.
- Next you fill your glassware with crushed ice.
- Churn all of it together with a bar spoon.
- Add even more crushed ice. Make a top of crushed ice.
- Now you float the creme de mur on top. This is the original way. You can also add it when you pour the gin and sugar syrup. That I would do myself. But this is the original way.
- Garnish with blackberries. And maybe add a mint sprig and a lemon peel if you wanna go crazy!
- Serve and toast with your happy guests! 💃🏽🕺🏽
- I 100 % recommend that you try twisting your Bramble.
- Try to muddle some fresh blackberries in the very beginning. That’s more natural and will definitely add some nice flavour to the cocktail!
- Another cool twist is to top with soda water, ginger beer, ginger ale or sparkling wine. A fizzy Bramble is really nice!
- Change the spirits. Why not add Tequila instead of Gin? I love Tequila and I’m confident that this cocktail can make you love the spirit as well.
- Change the fruit around. Instead of blackberries then try with raspberries. I already know this works. Just do it. It’s really tasty!