🍃 10 Liter Mojito recipe 🍃
Do you wanna learn how to make a 10 liter Mojito? Then here I give you my 10 Liter Mojito recipe.
This huge Mojito is amazing for cocktail parties or get togethers as a welcoming cocktail. Make it for your next summer party and I 100 % believe you will be known as the king of summer parties!
Here you get the cocktail recipe so you can make it at home. It’s exactly like making a normal size mojito. Just different amounts of the ingredients. Easy peasy. Cheers for that! 💃🏽🍃🕺🏽
Do you know any fan of Mojito? Or anyone who organize and event soon?👋🏼😄
Then share this recipe with them so they can make it for you!
Do you want more to join the worlds strongest cocktail family?
10 Liter Mojito Cocktail Recipe
Recipe of a 10 Liter Mojito
Ingredients in one punchbowl:
- 70 cl White Rum (1 bottle of Rum) 🥃
- 15 Lime Fruits 🍈
- 250 gram of Cane Sugar 🍯
- 200 gram of Mint 🍃
- 4-6 cans of soda water
- Jigger ⚖️
- Crushed Ice ❄️
- Mexican Elbow (A squeezer) ⚙️
- A muddler 🖊
- Cocktail glasses 🍹
- Your good vibe! 😄
- Some awesome people you can serve! 💃🏽🕺🏽
How to make it:
- I really recommend that you shop everything I mention above. If not I simply can’t guarantee that your Mojito will be a tasteful experience. Your guests might leave ya for good. Sorry.
- Start by cutting half the limes in pieces. Put them in your punchbowl.
- Put all the cane sugar down to the lime.
- Now you muddle the lime and cane sugar. The purpose is to get all the juice out from the lime and mix it together with the sugar.
- Next you put all the mint leaves into your punch bowl.
- Then you add lots of crushed ice. Almost fill the container.
- Now cut the rest of the lime in half and find your Mexican Elbow (squeezer). Then squeeze the rest of the limes and pour it all down into your punch bowl.
- Pour the whole bottle of rum down in the punch bowl.
- Now you churn the cocktail. I recommend you use a bar spoon or a long kitchen tool for this. Stir it around. The goal is to bring all the lime, mint and cane sugar in the bottom all around the glass.
- Next you pour the soda water in.
- Fill the punch bowl completely with even more crushed ice.
- Garnish with mint sprigs, lime wheels and straws.
- Serve and toast with your happy guests! 💃🏽🕺🏽
- You can twist this punch in so many ways. It’s really your imagination and your taste that sets the limit.
- Add fruits! A nice summer twist is to add fruits. Strawberries, grapefruits, oranges works brilliant.
- Add special syrup or juice! Blackberry syrup, raspberry syrup, orange juice, passionfruit juice or whatever you feel like. Just add some of it to the mix!
- Try changing the spirit. Cachaca, tequila, vodka or whatever you have in your storage! Just not coffee liquor or absinthe etc.
- Can you make this cocktail if you don’t have any mint? Oh yeah! Either leave it without any botanical or try adding basil leaves instead. It’s really good actually!
- At last you can also top it with something more interesting than soda water. Go the Royal way with Champagne etc. Or safe your budget with Ginger Beer.